Thursday, December 14, 2006

Nothing Overly Exciting...

Hey all! Just thought I would catch you all up about the goings on in my life. Hahaha! There really isn't much to tell. Last week we had our Client Christmas Party next door. It was kinda blah this year. The location was better because it had more room and all but the actually party part of it sucked. I was bored to tears the whole night. The clients that came up were cool, bought it was mostly my fellow employees that annoyed me. We for some bizarre reason let the entire phone room supervisor staff come along. Big mistake! They were supposed to mingle with the guests, they only mingled with eachother. Morons! And they drank to excess. Then some of the new people decided it was time to try and hook up with people. And the person that wanted to hook up with them got mad that they weren't getting any attention. It was all very high schoolish. Then all the good looking clients left by like 7pm. Well that kind of blows my Christmas spirit right there. I dunno it just paled in comparison to last year which was a riot! And we missed a couple of people (wink wink). Then the next day I had my volleyball Christmas party. And that was a good time! We all brought food, and we regifted presents and played a dvd game. Then as the last few of us were leaving Jen discovered her car keys were missing. It turns out they fell into Rom's baby bag somehow and they were on their way to East St Paul. Fun!!! So I drove her to a half way point where Rom brought us the keys and then we went back to Marv's (the house where the party was at) and gathered up her kids and she went home. It was kind of funny. Then we played ball on sunday and we just leveled the other team. It was like playing a bunch of 10 year olds. So we decided to attempt some plays. And it worked out ok. We had fun nonetheless. This week has been ok I guess. Mike went back to work after his knee surgery on Monday. And it only lasted 1 day because from what I hear he stressed himself out and they sent him home. So he was in a "super" mood the rest of this week. Same drama every year. It's getting tiresome. I play my last league night this sunday before the holiday break. I plan on going home on friday the 23rd after work. My mom might be up so I will have some company on the way home. Plus she will be in my car so I get to rule the music! HAHAHA! I'm such a "trip commander". Inside joke! (wink) Well it's just about quitting time here so I am gonna go and clean up some stuff and head home. See ya all later. I probably won't update again before the holidays so

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. May the best of 2006 be the worst of 2007! (figure it out!!)

J-BOMB OUT!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

I can only imagine how boring the party must have been without me or George there!! LOL.. I didnt get to go to a Christmas Party this year.. sob sob.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.. we will chat before then I'm sure..

J-BOMB! said...

It really was one of the most boring things I have been to in a while. I mean even the phone room drinking debacle of two years ago was more fun than this. Especially certain peoples outfits and the shots of Jagrmeister. We missed you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and festive Christmas and a kick ass New Year.

J-BOMB! said...

I'm working on it! Thanks anonymous, whomever you are!

Danielle said...

Yeah, I signed up. Now I can whine about my work without the butt-kissing co-workers seeing it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Love ya!

J-BOMB! said...

Welcome to Blogger Kia! Tell me your blogger name and I will keep myself uprised of any good stuff goin on south of the border! Hope Santa is gonna be good to you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Sutherland,

I am new to this exciting new thing they call "blogging". I appreciate you providing me with an "inside" joke that I was actually on the inside of for once. Well, you know what I'm trying to say. As a reward I will share the secret to life that will also answer all bloggers' eternal ponderings. I believe a Mr. Burns uttered these sage words:

"I'll keep it short and sweet -- Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business."

Sincerely,
Digger 6

J-BOMB! said...

Any time Digger 6! And where did you find a PC at that time of night to use?? You steal something and not tell me? Or was Santa good to you already? See you next week!!!!