Wednesday, May 03, 2006

SOFA-KING BUSY!!!

Oh my god. I have had two minutes to myself in like 2 weeks! I have like 30 hours of over time and it's just getting worse. Of course it will get better by the end of this week....I start holidays on Monday!!! So excited cause we are heading to Edmonton to catch an Oilers game in the second round of playoffs! WOOT WOOT!! This is the first big trip the fiance and I have taken in 7 years. Since the first year we met. Impressive huh? I have been meaning to recap the reality but it's just been too busy. So I will do my best on Friday this week I promise. At least I think I will. If not DEAL WITH IT JENN!!! Hahahaha! The only person who reads my blog. But I digress. For now anyways. I AM GOING TO EDMONTON!!!!!!! See you suckers later!

J-BOMB! OUT!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hurry up and update girl!!Hope your holiday was good.. quite the game hey??