Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Oops Late Friday Reality Recap.

So sorry I am late. So let's just jump right into it shall we?

ANTM:This was a really good week actually. Even though I hate who they gave the axe too again! It was really bitchy which is probably why I liked it so much. It started off with Brook and Nnenna getting into each others faces over the phone. Nnenna has been hogging the phone all week and Brooke is getting annoyed with it. Then Jade and Joanie had a bit of a rivalry at the challenge. The challenge this week was to do a church runway show. It was great because they got to act all over the top and stuff. I think they liked that best. And who of course would win something that allowed her to act out of control, Jade of course. She won a $20,000 diamond ring. Unreal! Then the real photo shoot challenge was taking pictures of Payless Shoes boots and shoes and stuff. And they were posing with the crumpers and clowns and stuff. It was pretty awesome. I think I have a new favourite. I like Joanie a whole lot! I think she could make the final 2. She has some teeth issue though but they are going to deal with it the next episode. She got the first spot of the final 8. The judges say she had the best signature walk. I don't disagree. She was awesome. However poor Leslie has a bad bad walk so she was in the bottom 2 with Sarah. Sarah was there because she had no life on camera this week. So who goes home the bad walker or the personality faker? Well the bad walker lost and Leslie was sent packing. She took good pictures but her runway walk was "atrocious" according to Nigel. We like Nigel, he's hot!
Survivor: Well this week was as exasperating as last was. I hate when people have the numbers in this game. It makes for a boring next three weeks unless the last surviving member of the old opposing tribe makes a big play for immunity every time. Which it looks like he will. It was down to Sally and Terry from La Mina. And they were making some big plays for two more people to turn against the others and it almost seemed like they might but then at last moment they didn't grow a pair and it didn't work. The reward challenge was for getting to see videos of their loved ones. It started out really tight neck and neck and then Aras kept knocking off the wrong pegs and having to start over again. It pissed off his teammates pretty good. I think he did it on purpose though in order to get to Exile Island to look for the individual immunity idol. Sneaky little bugger. Then at the immunity challenge there was the food choice, choose to compete or eat. And of course the entire Casaya former members decide to eat except for Aras of course. The little martyr that he is, decided he would be the big saviour of the former Casaya and compete for the immunity. Well sucks to be him because it was Terry who won. Ha-ha-ha! So finally we think the individual immunity will be played to save Sally. But as it turns out - not so much! Sally went home because Terry wouldn't share. He's so selfish. I want him to win but I don't you know. He pisses me off! Best of luck to him though!
AI: Well it was Queen night. God help us all! It started off with Bucky singing "Fat Bottomed Girls" and I have never ever heard of the song before, imagine the irony HA! I hadn't heard of a lot of the songs before. I thought almost all of them did a pretty good job except for Bucky and Kellie. I mean Chris was awesome, Katherine did really really well. I LOVED Aces' version of "We Will Rock You" I thought it was pretty catchy myself. Kellie was awful too for Bohemian Rhapsody. This is my impersonation of Kellie Pickler singing Bohemian Rhapsody "Mammmmmmmaaaaa just killed a man, put a gun agaiynst his head pulled my trigga now he's deyaaaaaad. Eww eww eww I have to goooooooowwww" Seriously the one song in the world that should NOT have a southern drawl is THAT song. Why did she get that song? I haven't been on the boards to see how badly she got bashed. I am sure it would have been funny though. Elliott was pretty good too and Taylor was back to himself again! It was great. I forget how Paris sounded. So it came down to Ace, Elliott and Bucky in the bottom 3. It turns out that Bucky wasn't well received by the fat bottomed public and he was FINALLY sent home. About time! Go home and learn how to enunciate! Take Kellie with you please! Next week they do Rod Stewart, so much to choose from so little time. We like The Rod, tonite should be a good show.

Well that's it folks I am off to set my VCR to record because I have to work until 9pm at the opera tonite. A woo-hoo! See you in a few days. I think I am going to have a bit of apartment humour for you guys soon! It'll be a hoot!

J-BOMB! OUT!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Update soon plse!!