Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday Reality Recap Special!

Ok here we are again, another Friday I LOVE IT! Let's jump right in.
ANTM: I really liked this episode for some reason. More then usual. And I am severely upset they got rid of Molly Sue over Jade. That's just retarded. They were all supposed to learn how to act and adlib this ep. It was funny, cause Molly Sue was really really funny in the improv stuff but then when it came to acting she was really nervous. But Jade was just obnoxious as hell. Every time she had a chance to talk in the improv class all she did was call down other people. Then when it came time to do the commercial for Cover Girl she was just ridiculously over the top. Like not even a ham but probably the whole pig. So bad. But they sent home Molly Sue because she didn't have a very outgoing persona. WTF is that? I think I really liked this ep because I never caught the acting shows in the other cycles, I always seemed to miss them somehow. .....NEXT!
Survivor..... umm I haven't seen it yet so more to come! OK so I finally watched it on Saturday and I am sooooooooooo mad. Austin got the boot! So frustrating! He was hot! I really don't like Terry at all anymore. He wouldn't give up his immunity idol to Autsin in order to save him. I don't get that. THey could have had Aras out if they had done it that way. Because as far as I could tell, it goes who ever has the immunity idol can't get voted off and the person with the next highest amount of votes gets the boot. Well that would have been Aras had Austin had the idol. Just retarded. I guess you can rationalize that decision by saying that you can only use the idol once and they haven't gotten anyone off of the other team to sway any numbers. I hate numbers games. It makes for a lot of obvious game playing. They need a challenge that shows off the pecking order. Then maybe Bruce and Cerie will see where they stand with their original 6. But I don't see that happening yet. So mad am I!!!!!!!!
AI: I AM SO MAD!!!! As if they ejected Mandisa! How retarded are American's anyways! Oh I am just furious. There's lots of speculation on the official idol message boards as to why she got the boot. Some say it was because of her little display before the 21st century songs from a week ago. Something about letting the "Almighty" save you from your lifestyle or something. Then the real reason is because she is overweight. Like who cares, she was one of te best voices and I think that the American public couldn't deny that so they took her down the first time she made a slip. And in country night I mean it's a slippery slope to try and do if you aren't a fan of that music. And to choose Shania Twain to sing wasn't her brightest idea. I mean Shania isn't the best singer in the world, she's the country music equivalent to Madonna, good performer and pretty but no real singing talent to speak of. I was pleasantly surprised by Chris. I thought for sure he was going to struggle but hey he pulled it off and well too! I really really liked Katharine's rendition of Faith Hill's "Bringin' Out The Elvis" cause it was nice and bluesy. And then at the end she kind of took a small shot at Simon which was funny! Ace did Keith Urban proud and Bucky even had a pretty good shot with a country song that I think I have heard from a non country artist. I actually really liked Bucky this week. The fact that Kellie Pickler sang the song "Fancy" by Reba McEntire made me laugh hysterically because the song is about a girl who turns 18 and her momma pimps her out to make money. HAHAHAHA! If you have ever heard about her prom dress scandal then you would understand! I missed Taylor's performance so I can't really say. I actually missed a lot of Mandisa's too. I really thought Elliott was going home. His song was awful! His vibrato was all over the damn place. Just not good dude! Wow I sounded like Randy for a second there. And well Paris stank up the joint too. But I was really hoping it was her that was going home. I did however love her hair being short and natural instead of Shirley Temple-ish. The best part of the whole results show went like this. Ford commercial: the gist was Kellie takes her old ugly car into the dealership and magically it comes out looking perfect and shiny. After commercial airs and comes back to show Ryan Seacrest says "And I think Kellie really believes that's how cars are made." Camera pans to Kellie and she has this look on her face like "Uh ... what?" She didn't even catch it. I nearly fell off the couch laughing at it. Mean but funny. And I know at least one of my readers will appreciate it - Shout out to ZK! Alright well that's it for me folks.
J-BOMB! OUT!

No comments: