Monday, April 10, 2006

Weekend Fiasco!

I don't exactly know what happened but anything I had planned for the weekend didn't turn out the way it was supposed to. It started with Saturday night. I forgot about a social I had sort of committed us to go to. So the fiance was pissed because he didn't really want to go because he wanted to sit on his PC all night and play games. BO-RING! But then it actually turned out well. We had a good time with Mel and Zenon. Well mostly Zenon because Mel had to go home and feed baby Ben. We went to an Italian social in St Norbert at The Farmer's Market. It was fricking HUGE!!! There were 900 people there. And I am pretty sure there were a few strippers there. I have never seen so much grinding and thrusting EVER at a social. So many youngin's in tiny skirts and boobs hanging out of tops. Then there were these two fairly ugly chicks who I am pretty sure have a "pole" job in the real world. It was unreal. One very very drunk chick who kept falling on the dance floor. And almost a fight while we on the dance floor. It was something else. But it was still a good time! And I got to eat boobies! Well cake shaped like boobies. It was pretty good. I may have to switch teams if that's what they taste like! Just kidding! The food spread was impressive too. It took up a third of the length of the centre. Pizza and bread and meats and all kinds of good stuff! We got home a little after 1am because we dropped Zenon off at home on the way. They made fun of my driving but I didn't notice anything wrong with my driving. Shoulder checks are for the GUTLESS! And I noticed that they both got home alive and well. So on to volleyball on Sunday. We started like a half hour late because someone didn't open the gym on time for the first matches. Then we lost. And we lost miserably! 3 straight games. So we went on to play for Bronze and we won which was awesome! Although we should have been playing for Silver. So we got done a little before 6 and we gave one of the guys on the team a baby shower gift. I got to the fiance's store to get changed because we were off to a concert for the fiance's birthday this Sunday and it got all screwed up too. The concert was an all evening event that started at 5pm and lasted until midnight or so. We get to my office at about 7pm, and we found out that the band that we were going to see wasn't going onstage until almost 10pm. So we were deciding if we wanted to go to the show and then walk around and stuff. Or we could go get something to eat. So we decided on the latter and went to the Elephant & Castle. Well it was fine, our waitress was a bit spacey and didn't bring me a chicken burger but a beef burger but it was still tasty and stuff so no big deal. We lolligag a bit on our way back to the office (which was where we were wasting time before we went in to the concert) and then just before we got back to the office the fiance looked almost green. I let him use the facilities, and he's still not feeling well. So he wanted to wait it out because he really wanted to see this band. But at about 8:45 or so he just couldn't take the pain so I pulled some strings and got the money back for the tickets, which was his Christmas present. So I felt so bad about his birthday being shitty I almost wanted to cry and I still do. If that had happened on my birthday I would just vow never to celebrate it again. I have to do something to make this up to him. I mean a dinner for your birthday is only nice if it doesn't make you ill. What should I do?

No comments: