Monday, April 03, 2006

Friday Reality Recap Special (but it's really Monday oops!!)

Ok so I forgot about this on Friday.....don't shoot me but I guess I really had work to do on Friday. I don't really remember. Ok so let's start.
ANTM: Well it was another week of skinny chicks going nuts! I was a bit happy that Gina finally gave Jade a piece of her mind. Very cathartic. But if you are going to tell off your biggest competition then you need to rock out your photo shoot, and she totally didn't. She looked like she was on some bad weed for the entire show. "Ok Gina show us some poses with props.....any time you are ready....really now would be good." She looked like a deer in the headlights but with slightly less awareness. It was too funny, but in that hard to watch kind of way. It bugs me that Jade gets better and better every week. I may have to start to like her now. They brought back the biggest weirdo on the show, Lisa, for a small cameo this ep. She mustn't be doing anything really special if she has to go back to the show. And of course biatch diva extrordinaire was back too, Janice Dickinson. That chick needs to lay off the plastic surgery. I think you could actually pop her lips with a pin they are so botox'd to extremes. Well needless to say they finally sent Gina packing. Pretty girl but nothing upstairs. Oh the best part.... Nnenna was posing with this super hot guy and it got pretty intense and as Joanie says "The guy totally pitched a tent in Africa and not the kind you can sleep under!" It was funny you just see the guy run off the set hiding behind his towel like Tarzan undies. Such an awesome line. Nnenna has a boyfriend apparently but I don't think she does anymore. Good ep all in all.
Survivor: Well it's tribal merge time!! And poor Casaya didn't have the numbers going in. It was 4 on 6 (La Mina) and it was pretty intense. They all make believed that it was a great thing but that lasted about 30 seconds. Terry and Austin were working people harder then the ho's on Higgins. I thought maybe they turned Bruce but it turned out that he is just too insecure to have an original thought. and then the rest of his original tribe got all lovey dovey with him so he thought he was part of the group, but he will be number 4 of the jury I can almost guarantee it. It came down to Nick and Terry for the first individual immunity challenge, and of course it was an outlast type of competition. Hang upside down from a log as long as you can. I was so mad because Terry has the immunity idol and he could have given up individual immunity and saved Nick, who ended up going home. So now I am down to 1 really hot guy (Austin) and 1 ok guy (Aras) . I think someone from the 6 goes home this week. It's just a feeling. The teaser looked intriguing. But then again I thought that about last week's teaser about someone needing medical attention and it was hardly even anything. Well that's not true, I mean Bruce did get whacked in the face with a Machete, that's pretty scary, but no one called for a medic. That was misleading. A little disappointing too. We'll see in a few days what happens next.
AI: Ok we had the bevy of all episodes for the contestants to shine, a night of 21st century music and all but 2 sucked! I was so disappointed. I almost cried it was so upsetting. The only people who did really well were Katharine and Paris. And I don't like Paris all that much but I think she rocked Beyonce's "Work it Out". Of course Simon tore it apart. Simon is just plain rude. All show no tell. Some of what he says can be true but there is a way to say it and not sound like him. Bucky even had a pretty good performance with a Tim McGraw song. I don't know what the song is cause it's country and I don't listen to country. Chris' performance was good but not great. And he picked a dumb song as far as I was concerned. I mean it's the 21st century you should pick a song that was actually released to the public! Not some no-name Creed song. Just dumb. And then Simon has the balls to say "You need to do something different, you can't just come out and do the same thing over and over again." Ok last week he was impressed with his non-compromise sense of artistry and now he's being tanked because of it. I mean they led him into thinking he was right for doing what he does best and then turn around and spank him for it. Make up your minds. I think he was even going to say something but he didn't get a chance. I think if he would have picked a more known song and still rocked it like he did Simon wouldn't have said that to him. He's such a turncoat. So it turned out that Lisa, Ace and Katharine were in the bottom 3. It was a bit shocking for Katharine to be there because she just nailed a Christina Aguillera song. Although I have never really heard of it until that night. But then I don't really like her. Lisa tried a Kelly Clarkson song and I thought she did pretty good at it myself. She actually emoted on stage. Something we haven't seen from her since the top 24 competitions. Ace did ok with his song but again he didn't knock it out of the park, he sang "Drops of Jupiter" by Train. At least it's a known song. Not only was it shocking that Katharine was in the bottom 3 but she went there instead of Bucky. It was down to the two of them for the last spot in the bottom 3 and it was her not him. I think even Bucky looked shocked. Strange. But Lisa went home because well lets face it she's forgettable. So I think now that they have dropped all the dead weight the competition should be fearless next week, oh no wait it's country week this week. Nevermind, Bucky and Kellie will be the favs going in because of the genre choice. I am so sick of Kellie Pickler it's just ridiculous. Send the ballsy saLmon eating minx home please!!!
Well that's it for another fun week of reality shows I love! Have a good week!!
J-BOMB! OUT!

No comments: