Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Where Things Are Now.

Well it's been just about a month since the shyte hit the fan. And things are alot better. Although he and I aren't living together, we are still together. He's living in the lap of luxury (snicker) at his parents and I am living at the apartment. I also bought a car a few weeks ago. A pretty, red 2005 Grand Am and I LOVE IT!!!! I plan on having it for a while. I also got free parking through work which is awesome! What else can I say..... not too much I guess. I have been working steadily and feeling better then I have in months. I haven't eaten anything potato made in over a month and I feel really good about that. My volleyball is starting this week and I joined a tournament called Super Spike coming up in a few weeks. Should be awesome. Really looking forward to it. Still a reeling a little from the Oilers loss to Carolina but hey we'll get 'em next year! I guarantee it! They have made an NHL fan out of me, well at least an Oilers fan out of me. I haven't told anyone at work too much about him and I, so shhhh George! I haven't told anyone in my family that he and I are still together, I haven't been able to figure out a way to reconcile that just yet. I have until September 1st to figure it out. At which time we should be moving back in with each other into Garden City. My best guess is just to subtly mention some of the nice things he's been doing like helping out of $4000 extra charge on my new car. Love the car still, but hate the sales manager at the dealership. I am jumping around a bit aren't I? Oh well. Too bad for the one who asked me to update this so he knew what was going on in my life, you asked for it George. I started watching Canada's Next top Model and Canadian Idol. Both are actually really good, but not recap worthy because I think I am the only one watching one of them. But hey 3 'Pegger boys in the top 22 is pretty eff'n cool! And I know one of them in a roundabout sort of way. I went to his brother's wedding social on New Year's Eve 04/05. And they used to live in Kenora. Small, small world. Anyways. What else have I been up to....been 'Half Moonin'" it alot lately and hanging out with the cutie petutie Benjamin! I think he likes me!!! He always has a smile for me. That's a pretty important one. Boys who smile are the ones who get the girls. Ok well I think I am done. Hey it's short and sweet just like me but so not like my usual posts.

J-BOMB! OUT!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Congrats on the car!! That is so exciting. I'm glad things are feeling better for you. I hope you guys can work things out. I am a NHL fan now too!! What the heck? Maybe its just an Oilers thing too?? Who knows. Keep updating..