Sunday, July 30, 2006

Another Week of Summer Gone :(

We have had such a beautiful summer this year that I have actually hated not being out in it. That's really, really odd for me since I am not so much of an outdoor person. I am now playing volleyball 3 nights a week which is great! The people there are cool too. It seems funny how we all sort of get along. My Bombers are winning consistently this year. That makes for a good summer too. I truly believe that they have a decent shot at making it to the Grey Cup game and sweet that would be because the Cup game is in Winnipeg. It would be awesome! I have plans to head to Kenora the second weekend of August for a volleyball tournament. Which should be so much fun. I intend to be drunk a good deal of the time. Well not when playing, but afterwards absolutely. I have had a fairly eventful summer methinks, if you don't think then you need to go through the archive HAHAHAHA! I think this might just be a shorty tonite. Not feeling all that reflective tonite, so I will save the wisdom for another time. Well that's it kids.....
J-BOMB! Out!

No comments: