Friday, March 10, 2006

Blah Blah HOT BOYS Blah

I am at work and it's 10:15am and I am already done my whole days work. I am so ridiculously bored. I have nothing to do and I still have 7 hours of my day left. Crap! Oh a fax I can deliver woohoo!!! Well that was a fun 45 seconds. Now what? Let's see if I can remember any good jokes. Hmm..... A guy is in a bathroom in a bar and a really built black guy comes in and stands beside him at another urinal and says "I'm 6 foot 6 inches tall 285 lbs My dick is 9 inches long and I have a 3 lbs right and a 3 lbs left ball - Turner Brown." The other guy is visibly freaked and said "Excuse me?!?!?!" So he repeats " I'm 6 feet 6 inches tall 285 lbs my dick is 9 inches long and I have a 3 lbs right ball, and a 3lbs left ball - I'm Turner Brown." "Oh thank god" says the other guy obviously relieved "I thought you said Turn Around!" Hahahaha. One of my very favourite jokes. The other is What position do you have to be in to have an ugly child? I don't know ASK YOUR MAMMA! Ahh well. So I should mention I am a bit of a TV-aholic. I watch alot of shows and alot of them are repeaters that I love. Like "Friends", "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel" and I LOVE SURVIVOR! Especially this year.... that Austin guy is stupid HOT! Merrr! That's my naughty purr sound! He's as good as Colby during the Australian series. I find it a really interesting Survivor this year. Alot of do-gooders and manics like Shane. One extreme to the other. It's great. I also watch American Idol! It's been an awesome show so far. I would just like to say that Chris and Ace for the guys should be the final two, for nothing else other then my own naughty purposes. When the guys competed on Wednesday this week, I thought it was AMAZING. Chris doing Seether was just phuckin' HOT!!! The boy has this presence that is just palpable. And he's bald with the perfect type of facial hair ....merrrr. Ok I am back. Now for Ace, he has the nicest upper body on that show. He needs to wear a nice tight tee one night. His hair is innocent and his face is almost virginal. You want to take him and teach him naughty things. When I watched him at the end of his "Butterflies" song I swear, a tiny orgasm happened! He was ridiculously HOT! And I like that Taylor guy too but not in a buttery nether regions way like the other two. He has a really good natural performer to him. But Ace and Chris....yowza! So Thursdays for TV are the best at my house. Both AI and Survivor are on. At the same time but while one is on commercial the other isn't so it's a flip of the switch and I am a happy chick! I also love to watch America's Next Top Model! And it's starting it's next cycle which is exciting. I like to see chicks duke it out. The divatudes are great! I want to see Jade go DOWN!!! But I bet she makes top 5 or better because she would be good for ratings. So here are my predictions for these three series.
Survivor - Top 4. I think that Nick, Austin, Sally and Terry will be the final four. It is my belief that the other team will implode mentally and one of the other Casaya people will flip and side with La Mina.
American Idol - Top 4. I think it will be Mandisa, Katherine, Ace and Chris. The last 3 are the hotties of their group and Mandisa will get the fat chick vote. I know she will have mine.
America's Next Top Model - Top 4. I haven't really gotten too into it just because it JUST started this week. But I will do a little preliminary pick....Sarah, she will be the upset because she's has no experience modeling what so ever but she nailed her first photo shoot, Nnenna because she has the nice girl background and she's got an unusual look, Wendy because the show was shot in the aftermath of Katrina and she is from New Orleans so there could be a pity thing there, and Leslie for the Latina flair. I think I should make friday my TV Blog day. Unless something else happens. I like that idea. Have a good weekend all (George and Jenn!)!
J-BOMB OUT!

No comments: