Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday Reality Recap Special!

Ok so let's have a bit of my Reality Recap fun.
***AMNT***: Crap! As if the Wendy chick went home. And exactly where did she go to, she lost her home from Katrina. I hope they at least put her up in a hotel for a bit. I thought Jade should have gone home. But hey she must be good for the biatch/diva rating! I have a new respect for Furonda, she certainly turned her shoot out really well. And I think Leslie got unfairly deemed as a men's magazine cover. Did you see what she was wearing? The two strips (literally) of material covering her. How are you supposed to pose in that and NOT look skanky! Get real! I still think Nnenna all the way!
***Survivor***: I hate these types of eps. I watched the first 15 days I don't need a recap. And they never really show that much that was not already shown on the original eps. No big surprises like Shane and Courtney banging one out behind the outhouse. Just crappy filler. GET ON WITH IT! I want to see competition!!!
***American Idol***: WTF! Seriously! That little lisping chicken little wannabe is still in it and ACE was in the bottom 3??? What is wrong with the American Public (aside from the obvious)? I just don't get it? If the website votefortheworst.com is really behind the keeping of Kevin they should be ashamed of themselves for ruining a perfectly good talented person's chances at the whole thing! I mean it just doesn't get anymore absurd. When they started naming the bottom 3 and it started with Ace and Kevin the optimist in me wanted to believe that the joke that is Kevin was finally getting his and then Seacrest said Ace was in the bottom 3 I nearly leapt at the tv to punch him! I was seriously upset. The other two being in the final two (Lisa and Melissa) I could see because Melissa screwed up her lyrics and let's face it Lisa is just boring. But it should have been Kevin that went home. Melissa should have had another shot at redeeming herself. So upset am I Yoda! All of the performances really lacked something for me. Even Mandisa and Chris seemed a little safe to me. They were good but not great as Randy would say. Just awight dawg! Vocally everyone was shaky. And if I have to hear Kellie Pickler talk about stupid shyte one more time I swear... tarantulas on her eyes?? WTF is she babbling about. And Paris singing her way through her post performance interview was a so over the top. I even saw Randy and Paula give each other a look as if to say "Bad little girl!". So there's my Reality Recap.
Oh and I won't hear about the job until Monday. Grr! The reason that makes me mad is because the fiance said the same thing to me when he dropped me off from work was that I wouldn't be told today. And he's right. That's the truly painful part! It makes me a bit worried because as far as I know I was the front runner for the job but something is making them think harder about it. That's what happened the last time I interviewed for the other position. I interviewed so well that I made Petey think the whole weekend about who should get the job because I wasn't the front runner for it that time. It still went to the front runner person but it looked better for me that I interviewed that well. I wonder then if I truly was the front runner and if I was then who else interviewed so well it is making the decision harder. And if I wasn't the front runner then who was and was it my interview again that is making the decision harder ya know? Oh well hopefully on Monday all will be answered. Anticipation is tough!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I havent watched ANTM yet this season. I need to get George to start taping the episodes! I liked the Survivor recap because I missed a few episodes. As for Idol... OMG Kevin has to go.. he is not going to win, he is being voted to stay because of his "personality" and not because he can sing. He sings better than me but thats not saying much. He needs to go!!!!

J-BOMB! said...

ANTM has been soooo good this year so far! You should get George to tape it for you. And Kevin ahsn't got a personality just a website called votefortheworst.com keeping him in the show. Can't wait for tonite! I love 50's music but I don't get the relevance as to how it has to do with a now and happening idol in '06 but it should be fun.