Monday, March 13, 2006

Nothing to exciting.

So I had a fairly boring weekend. I stayed up really late on Friday (until like 4:30am Saturday) because I went to sleep early that night like midnight-ish and the fiance came to bed at the same time but he had every noise under the sun coming out of his nose, it sawed, it whistled and it gurgled. So I got back up and watched some tv until I was sure I was tired enough no to care what sound he was making this time around. Fun, fun, fun! Saturday I vegged all day. I even took a nap a bit. Nothing like sleeping in your bed when it is sunny outside and about 4 in the afternoon. Ahh the good ol' days! I didn't even leave the apartment on saturday. It was awesome! I did one load of laundry and that was that. I didn't even do the dishes. Ooops! I forgot. Don't you miss those days when you were still in high school and didn't have a job or anything to worry about on the weekends because they were yours to spend the way you wanted to. Oh I miss that. When I would get phone calls before noon on a weekend I would answer my line "Is it after noon yet? No it's not call back then." and just hang up the phone. I was labeled "unsocialable until after noon" from then on. I was socialable but not the kind of socialable you would like. But then I grew up. Well sort of. I still don't like getting up before noon on my weekends off, but I will if I have to. Like this sunday was the exception because I had volleyball at the ungodly hour of 9:30AM. Rude! That meant I had to be awake at 7:45am. I am still trying to get over that early start. And then we lost the frickin' game. I had some mad hops at the net too. Piss me off. Then afterwards I went home, and planned to do some laundry but I accidentally fell asleep on the couch and forgot. Then I had to get the fiance from work at 5. I left a little after 4 and I wanted to go shopping so I did and found some awesome clothes! I am very happy with my purchases. But I forgot I bought tickets to a Moose game (Cindy Klassen is going to be there!). So I am a bit short now. And I have a rather expensive dental appointment on the 21st. I will be ok though because then pay day is right after that. Ahh all growed up and worrying about money. Ain't life grand?!?!? Gack! Well that's it for me I think. Not too rant-y today. That's ok right?

J-BOMB OUT!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Omg..I can barley remember those "good ol days" anymore! Makes me kinda sad to think that for the rest of my life I will be worrying about something. Sheesh.. thanks January for depressing me!! LOL